Bloomberg Sell-Side Execution & Order Management Solutions (SSEOMS), for sell-side equity firms, delivers global order and execution management solutions for front-end sales and trading, and middle and back office operations. SSEOMS is integrated with the core Bloomberg Professional service to offer a robust and complete order management system that allows for optimization of workflow, increased direct market access, management of risk and compliance, and improved operational efficiency.
What's the Role?
As a key member of the SSEOMS product development team you will help to lead our product growth by introducing creative and workflow-driven solutions to clients and prospects in the areas of trade and market intelligence, exchange connectivity, execution and order management, and post-trade allocation in the equity, options and futures markets.
In this role you will have responsibility for focusing on improving an existing suite of execution and order management systems. You will be an integral part of our collaborative team of product managers and engineers to ensure proper prioritization and requirements gathering from prospects in the region.
We'll trust you to:
- Work with our clients to interpret functional gaps, impacts, and workflow requirements
- Produce detailed business requirements documents for OMS workflows and components
- Performing project management activities such as risk / mitigation analysis, requirements specification development, working with team on initial project estimates, managing scope and internal / external expectations throughout the project life-cycle.
- Drive innovation around our SSEOMS product offering - working collaboratively to define product development and integrate solutions.
- Tracking usage metrics to forecast the success of our product.
- Articulate the current and future vision of the product through roadmaps, landmarks, and release plans.
- Support and co-ordinate UAT, defining testing requirements together with the QA team as well as the business users.
- Utilize your product knowledge and acquired client intel to build and maintain credible relationships with clients.
- Follow technology trends and developments; keep current with respect to technical journals and specifications of broker connectivity and exchanges. Perform thorough market research and competitor analysis.
What do I need to apply:
- Validated experience in Business Analyst, or closely related function, within the Sell-Side.
- Demonstrated understanding of the sell-side community, products uses, technology and trends either in cash equities or listed derivatives
- Ability to articulate detail knowledge of, and strategy around a wide range of integration solutions.
- Solid experience in conceptualization and solution design
- Good analytical and problem solving experience
- Prior experience in OMS / EMS design
- Solid understanding of mathematical concepts behind an Algorithmic Trading design
- Fairly thorough understanding of CASH Equities Market structure as it pertains to Electronic Trading
- Solid comprehension of Mathematical concepts behind Trading Analytics, such as VWAP, BETA calculations
- Technical document writing expertise
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy for consistency
- Prior client presentation experience and very strong inter-personal skills
- Experience working independently as well as in a global/virtual team environment on short- and long-term projects
- Experienced to running your time effectively, multi-task and work well under pressure in a dynamic open workplace
- Ability to develop and maintain key customer relationships
- Ability to influence and drive accountability
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/trading-solutions/sell-side-equity/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Opening Date: 12 September 2016
Closing Date: 10 October 2016