Buyside OMS (AIM) Account Manager – EMEA
Posted Mar 3, 2023 - Requisition No. 114444
Powered by an unparalleled combination of automation, innovation, access and service, Bloomberg’s comprehensive and integrated enterprise solutions help buy-side firms generate alpha, develop and service clients, remain compliant and grow profits in the face of change.
From a single solution to a complete end-to-end workflow, Bloomberg’s integrated services are tailored to our clients’ needs to increase efficiency and productivity – exponentially!
Bloomberg's OMS (AIM) delivers global, multi-asset solutions for portfolio management, trading, compliance and operations for buy-side firms. AIM is used by more than 14,000 professionals at over 900 client firms, including some of the largest asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, pension funds and government agencies.
Our goal is to offer the most scalable asset management technology in the market -one that allows AIM clients to grow assets on existing investments and to quickly expand into new asset classes, markets or investment styles without disruption.
What's the role?
We are looking for an experienced Buy-Side specialist to focus on the EMEA markets to support, manage and grow our Enterprise multi-asset solutions for portfolio management, trading, compliance and operations - delivered through our buyside order management system (AIM).
We will rely on you to collaborate and lead high profile, enterprise engagements encompassing our Portfolio and Analytics tools, Risk management system and Data offerings with your clients.
This will be an EMEA based role but will involve global collaboration with both internal colleagues and global clients. We will task you to foster strong relationships with the key senior decision makers at the world’s leading asset managers.
Understanding your client’s investment strategy and trade implementation workflow from front to back will be critical.
We will trust you to:
- Develop a sound understanding of Bloomberg’s Buy-Side products, how they integrate with financial markets and be able to position our solutions appropriately
- Retain existing clients by ensuring they are happy with the service provided and are making full use of the AIM OMS and any add-on services
- Strategically look across your coverage to determine gaps in client’s workflow to increase their adoption of Buy-Side products and the terminal
- Lead usage campaigns, both self-initiated to achieve business targets and management driven initiatives
- Be able to demonstrate functionality and workflows of applicable Bloomberg solutions that improve a specific customer type's need
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives
- Seek out additional ways to make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product enhancement
You'll need to have:
- A good understanding of Buy-Side workflows
- Experience of Bloomberg’s AIM OMS or an equivalent competitor product
- Background in account management within the buy-side OMS space, or as an AIM user within a Buy-Side organisation
- Excellent communication skills
- Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills in English
- The ability for regular travel to client offices
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/enterprise/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org