Buyside OMS Account Manager - EMEA
Posted Aug 24, 2021 - Requisition No. 93538
Powered by an unparalleled combination of automation, innovation, access and service, Bloomberg’s comprehensive and integrated enterprise solutions help buy-side firms generate alpha, develop and service clients, remain compliant and grow profits in the face of change.
From a single solution to a complete end-to-end workflow, Bloomberg’s integrated services are tailored to our clients’ needs to increase efficiency and productivity – exponentially.
Bloomberg's OMS (AIM) delivers global, multi-asset solutions for portfolio management, trading, compliance and operations for buy-side firms. AIM is used by more than 14,000 professionals at over 900 client firms, including some of the largest asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, pension funds and government agencies.
Our goal is to offer the most scalable asset management technology in the market -one that allows AIM clients to grow assets on existing investments and to quickly expand into new asset classes, markets or investment styles without disruption
What's the role?
We are looking for an experienced buyside specialist to focus on the EMEA markets to support, manage and grow our Enterprise multi-asset solutions for portfolio management, trading, compliance and operations - delivered through our buyside order management system (AIM).
We will rely on you to collaborate and lead high profile, enterprise engagements encompassing our Portfolio and Analytics tools, Risk management system and Data offerings with your clients.
This will be an EMEA based role but will involve global collaboration with both internal colleagues and global clients. We will task you to foster strong relationships with the key senior decision makers at the world’s leading asset managers.
Understanding your client’s investment strategy and trade implementation workflow from front to back will be critical.
We will trust you to:
- Strategically look across your coverage to determine gaps in client’s workflow to increase their usage of the terminal and marquee products
- Proactively find and monitor at-risk users to defend the Bloomberg business
- Lead usage campaigns, both self-initiated to achieve business targets and management driven initiatives
- Develop a sound understanding of Bloomberg’s products, how they integrate with financial markets and have the ability to position our solutions appropriately
- Demonstrate a strong level of Bloomberg customer type knowledge, by understanding how that player type makes money, does their job, and utilizes technology
- Be able to demonstrate functionality and workflows of applicable Bloomberg solutions that improve a specific customer type's need
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives
- Seek out additional ways to demonstrate leadership and make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product enhancement
You'll need to have:
- A keen interest in understanding of front to back buyside workflow
- Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills in English
- The ability for regular travel to client offices
- Excellent communication skills
We’d love to see:
- Fluency in one or more European language is preferred but not essential
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.