Buyside Sales Specialist - AIM
Posted Oct 10, 2019 - Requisition No. 78917
Powered by an unparalleled combination of automation, innovation, access and service, Bloomberg’s comprehensive and integrated enterprise solutions help buy-side firms generate alpha, develop and service clients, remain compliant and grow profits in the face of change.
From a single solution to a complete end-to-end workflow, Bloomberg’s integrated services are tailored to our clients’ needs to increase efficiency and productivity – exponentially.
Bloomberg's OMS (AIM) delivers global, multi-asset solutions for portfolio management, trading, compliance and operations for buy-side firms. AIM is used by more than 14,000 professionals at over 900 client firms, including some of the largest asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, pension funds and government agencies.
Our goal is to offer the most scalable asset management technology in the market -one that allows AIM clients to grow assets on existing investments and to quickly expand into new asset classes, markets or investment styles without disruption
What's the role?
As our business continues to evolve and grow we are expanding our presence in our key markets across the Nordic region and Benelux, whilst also building communities in new markets where we have not previously had a presence.
As a result we are looking for an experienced buyside sales person to come and join us to sell our Enterprise multi-asset solutions for portfolio management, trading, compliance and operations, all delivered through our buyside OMS (AIM). We will also rely on you to lead high profile, enterprise engagements encompassing our Portfolio and Analytics tools, Risk management system and Data offerings.
This will be an EMEA-based role but will involve global collaboration with both internal colleagues and global clients. We will task you to foster strong relationships with key senior decision makers in the world’s leading asset managers.
We will trust you to
- Utilize your strong product knowledge, technical skills, and market knowledge to generate revenue for Enterprise Businesses & all of Bloomberg’s solutions.
- Manage an enterprise sales engagements with multiple stakeholders, and long term requirements.
- Articulate the features and benefits of Bloomberg enterprise level products in great detail, so that you can act as a partner for your customers.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of what your customers do so that you can position our products to them at multiple phases of an engagement to multiple stakeholders.
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Collaborate internally to implement and execute value-added solution
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals
- Seek out additional ways to make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product enhancement
You'll need to have:
- Extensive experience operating in a technology vendor on the buy-side
- In depth understanding of the buyside workflow and player types
- Experience managing complex enterprise sales engagements and devising the strategy for success
- The ability to influence C-suite stakeholders both internally and externally
- A track record of working with and influencing product development
- Excellent communication skills
- Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills in English
- The ability for regular travel
We’d love to see:
- Fluency in one or more European language
If this sounds like you;
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/enterprise/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.