Campus Recruiter - EMEA
Posted Dec 19, 2017 - Requisition No. 63978
At Bloomberg, we are passionate about hiring dynamic and innovative individuals to build out our rapidly growing business. We operate in a high pressure, fast paced environment, and are dedicated to hiring the best people for our teams. We’re looking for a Graduate Recruiter to join our London team, to help expand our business by identifying, attracting and hiring top talent.
You will be essential to the campus recruiting team. You will take ownership of your recruitment focus, and develop strategic plans for execution. You will need to thrive in a rapidly changing environment, and develop creative strategies to attract and hire the best talent into the organization. You will need to be energetic, collaborative, and strategic, and bring the highest quality candidates into our business.
We are a passionate, hard-working, and collaborative team, and we recruit across multiple business areas including Analytics and Sales, Global Data, Customer Support and all of our Early Engagement Programmes. We partner closely with our businesses to develop a deep understanding of their objectives, products, people, and challenges, in order to present the best skilled candidates. We bring creative ideas, curiosity and insight to the table, backed up with market knowledge and a data-driven approach. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. We are not your typical graduate recruitment team as we hire all year long so creativity is our strongest asset.
We'll trust you to:
- Foster relationships with hiring managers, understand their business needs, and collaborate with them to offer strategic recruitment guidance.
- Ensure a smooth, smart, innovative and engaging recruiting process to establish an outstanding candidate experience.
- Help build our brand across university campuses and strengthen our relationships with key societies, organizations, and university contacts.
- Manage and execute on the full recruitment life-cycle, from reviewing resumes to closing candidates, in a high volume and complex recruitment environment.
- Think creatively to develop non-traditional sourcing strategies, beyond university hiring to generate a pipeline of candidates including those with 1-5 years of experience.
- Team up with HR Business Partners, Immigration Specialists, Relocation Experts, and other colleagues to quickly get the best candidates in and productive
- Support the development of our interviewers through training and coaching
- Stay in tune with external market factors affecting our business areas, identify new practices/trends, and leverage data to improve processes.
- Ensure a top experience for all candidates you interact with!
- Use social media, participate in networking and open house events to build our employer brand and to recruit talent.
- Partner with our internal diversity team and external organizations to improve and enhance recruitment strategy
You need to have:
- Experience direct sourcing recent graduates, second jobbers and career changers (candidates with 1-5 years post-graduation experience).
- Excellent organization, prioritization, presentation and project management skills.
- Exceptional people skills, developed through experience in client-facing roles or customer service and support.
- An ability to adjust to changing work flows and demands.
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills, a consultative approach and the ability to influence.
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to handle a high volume, juggle various projects, and be efficient with your workflow.
- Flexibility to travel (this will be required during peak seasons).
If this sounds like you: Submit your application and we'll get in touch!
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services cultivates innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.