Client Partner - Bloomberg Media
Posted Feb 5, 2024 - Requisition No. 123017
Bloomberg LP has built a significant global media business spanning television, digital, social, radio and live events, and continues to grow its global footprint though heavy investment and constant innovation in people, products and platforms.
Bloomberg Media’s mission is to empower business leaders and our brand partners by inventing the solutions, knowledge and connections they need to thrive in a transforming world. We do this through deep, smart, global reporting of the world of business, powered by unmatched data and the world’s largest newsroom.
Bloomberg Media has a rare opportunity for the right candidate to join our growing, fast-paced media sales team, based in Bloomberg’s European HQ in London. We are looking for a worldly, media-savvy professional who will lead existing and develop new strategic partnerships across the financial industry sector, building close relationships with key clients and media agency decision-makers within the UK and European markets.
We'll trust you to:
- Deliver exceptional standards of customer service, anticipating client/agency needs and engaging with multiple internal teams to provide high quality solutions;
- Successfully initiate, plan, deliver and co-ordinate best-in-class media/content partnerships;
- Develop and constantly refine your own long-term strategic business plan for growth.
You'll need to have/be:
- Extensive digital/social media sales or equivalent planning and buying experience
- A consultative strategic sales approach utilising proprietary data sets;
- A confident, empathetic, self-aware collaborator – internally and externally;
- Self-motivated and highly driven with an appetite for new business and business development;
- A compelling, articulate communicator and storyteller;
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and agencies at all levels;
- Have a strong network of international client and agency contacts, preferably in the financial services sector.
We would love to see:
- Extensive digital/social media experience;
- Knowledge of financial markets and the financial services industry vertical;
- Evidence of innovative strategic thinking.
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know that the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com