Compliance & Post Trade Specialist Sales Representative
Posted Jan 7, 2019 - Requisition No. 72787
The Bloomberg Compliance and Post Trade Group is responsible for selling a suit of solutions to help our customers govern communication data-based information, file analytics and trade reconstruction across the enterprise as well as the post trade process leading to the settlement of trades.
What's the role?
You will be joining a successful, rapidly growing and entrepreneurial team as a Sales Representative focused on expanding our client base for our cloud-based information governance and information analytics solution and our Confirmation and Matching platform across the Eastern Europe region. As this role is based in London, you will need to travel frequently across the region to meet new clients. You'll be responsible for growing new business, initiating and building client engagement while utilizing your specialized knowledge, you will strive to maximize revenue growth for Bloomberg Vault and Bloomberg STP.
We will trust you to
- Utilize your strong product knowledge, technical skills, and market knowledge to generate revenue for Enterprise Businesses & all of Bloomberg’s solutions.
- Manage an enterprise sales engagements with multiple stakeholders, and long term requirements.
- Articulate the features and benefits of Bloomberg enterprise level products in great detail, so that you can act as a partner for your customers.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of what your customers do so that you can position our products to them at multiple phases of an engagement to multiple stakeholders.
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Collaborate internally to implement and execute value-added solution
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals
- Seek out additional ways to make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product enhancement
You'll need to have:
- Experience in a sale or a consultative client facing role working within the technology space
- Demonstrated understanding of the financial services industry and the part that compliance plays in it
- Ability to handle your time effectively, multi-task and work well under pressure in a team environment
- Ability to handle the sales pipeline in an effective and clear manner
- Ability to establish and maintain key relationships with a partnership approach, across client organizations, to ensure that all partners are handled appropriately as part of the sales process
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability for regular travel
- Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills in English
If this sounds like you;
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/enterprise/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Open Date - 7th January 2019
Close Date - 6th February 2019