Financial firms rely on multiple critical systems and applications across the enterprise to develop and execute strategies, evaluate risk, track P&L, manage sales and trading and handle settlement. These workflows are deeply integrated, highly complex and integral to success of all financial institutions.
Bloomberg Connectivity and Integration Solutions (CIS) delivers a strategic approach to Enterprise Technology design and delivery. Only Bloomberg CIS can combine technology products to manage integrated systems, Architects to analyze capital markets workflows and design enterprise wide solutions and the professional services to implement and manage changes at scale.
What's the role?
As part of the management team in London you will own the strategy and oversight of the CIS Implementation Practice in Europe, Middle East and Africa. You will lead a highly experienced team with key responsibility of pre-sale technical consultancy, solution design, implementation and project delivery.
We'll trust you to:
- Be part of an innovative and dynamic management team with oversight and understanding of the CIS business with the opportunity to contribute and help grow and develop the business in EMEA
Contribute to the global implementation strategy with a continued emphasis on speed, efficiency and quality
- Own and be accountable for the successful solution design and project delivery across multiple resources, Bloomberg business lines and clients
- Manage budget and resource ensuring high availability of expertise to respond to demand while maintaining rapid execution of tasks and time to market
- Develop and maintain relationships with the key implementation practice owners across Bloomberg product lines to ensure maximum collaboration, productivity and client satisfaction
- Inspire, motivate and lead an experienced, diverse team to maximize on their strengths as individuals while collaborating as a team to drive high achievement and success
- Report regularly to the EMEA and global management team on growth, status, risks, opportunities and client dependencies
You need to have:
- Experience in capital markets technology with knowledge of both buy and sell side workflows through front, middle and back office
- Prior experience in managing successful technical implementation teams/practice within capital markets, demonstrating a strong understanding of the business process and strategy as well as the operational day to day duties
- Experience in a client facing role with a proven background in managing large, complex projects across multiple stakeholders and dependencies
- High energy and an innovative approach with the ability to guide and inspire individuals and teams with a continued focus on development and excellence
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- A Computer science background with an understanding of the basic programming concepts and languages
We'd love to see:
- Business fluency in any core European Language (in addition to English)
- Industry standard certification in TOGAF, PRINCE2 or Agile methodologies
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.