Contract Operations Coordinator - (Italian or French Speaker)
Posted Jan 30, 2024 - Requisition No. 122915
The energy of a newsroom, the pace of a trading floor, the buzz of a recent tech breakthrough; we work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We bring out the best in each other through collaboration. Through our countless volunteer projects, we also help network with the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
What’s the role?
The Contracts team is a part of Bloomberg Finance and Admin department. It is deeply ingrained in the customer service and operations of the organization. The role of a Contracts Operations Coordinator in this business is to provide excellent customer service to a large global client base. The Contracts team is responsible for the operational and administrative management of the contracts processes across all Bloomberg groups and products.
We work in a very fast-paced environment, where prioritization and operational excellence are key. We work towards ambitious individual and team goals. As a coordinator on this team, your day to day will consist of managing client support tasks (70+daily) through the order to cash process. We are responsible for mitigating risk through proper legal documentation and the management of our client database.
We'll trust you to:
Have strong multi-tasking skills:
- Receive and analyze Service Order Requests (SORs) and identify contract needs
- Review and apply executed contracts to customer profiles
- Ensure contracts are issued to our clients timely and accurately
- Manage direct requests from internal and external clients on all operational contract inquiries
Have strong attention to detail and analytic approach:
- Maintain global agreements and customer legal entity databases, ensuring appropriate documentation is signed by the clients, and that database integrity is maintained
- Mitigate risk for Bloomberg and our Customers by providing stewardship on - Contracts related processes and implementing policy guidelines
Drive platinum Customer Service:
- Partner with Bloomberg Sales, Operations, Accounting, Installations and Negotiations teams globally to provide extraordinary customer experience
- Assist all clients with contract related inquiries that contribute to the finalization of the sales process
- Effectively communicate between internal and external partners, and liaise on issue management and resolution times
- Think ahead to identify next steps and consequences of events or actions and evaluate whether arguments or cases are complete and sound
Be Technically Inclined:
- Use various research and knowledge platforms to execute daily responsibilities
- Troubleshoot technology failures to allow business to move forward seamlessly
You'll need to have:
- Excellent written and communication skills in Italian or French.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience dealing with contracts such as vendor contracts, customer service related contracts etc., and data maintenance
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines with attention to detail and quality
- A results oriented approach: possesses the drive and energy to achieve excellent results
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong aptitude for learning various systems in a fast-paced environment (Bloomberg Terminal, Microsoft Suite, SAP, Kofax)
We’d love to see:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A passion for customer service
- Keen eye for workflow efficiency opportunities
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we are a good match! We will contact you, to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at more of what we do at Bloomberg: https://www.bloomberg.com/company/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com