Copywriter (Full time - London)
Posted Feb 23, 2021 - Requisition No. 89020
The Studio is Bloomberg's in-house creative group, bringing world-class standards to bear on digital, print, environmental, interactive and broadcast projects. From the next major regulation our clients need to prepare for, to ways to address climate change, our team works on projects that tackle big, important themes, in ways that will engage and persuade our audience. Our outstanding writing, design, production and content capabilities drive projects across the full spectrum of Bloomberg, rolling out campaigns both internally and externally. The team is global in scale, serving the needs of partners all over the world.
Our London Studio team is searching for a talented copywriter. In this role you will develop stand-out and effective marketing campaigns and collateral to engage a range of audiences, from prospective clients to potential employees.
We’ll trust you to:
- Generate ideas that are inspiring and on-brief
- Synthesise complex branding and product concepts into simple, user-friendly ideas for professionals
- Drive the quality of work and seek opportunities to create fresh, engaging copywriting and concepts across a range of integrated channels
- Ensure creative is of the highest standard, both online and offline
- Be adaptable: capable of delivering great copy, whatever the channel, from sell-sheets and SEM to TV and OOH
- Sub-edit and proof-read, with the ability to deliver and discuss feedback
- Work collaboratively with art directors, designers, motion graphics, UX and specialists in social, content and SEM
- Build strong relationships with other Studio members, partnering with marketing managers and partners globally
- Incorporate client feedback in a thorough, timely manner. Attention to detail is key.
You need to have:
- 5+ years writing experience*, preferably with some financial services background
- Multi-channel copywriting experience, including performance marketing
- Demonstrated experience in producing creative and strategic communications
- A strategic, insightful approach to copywriting
- Confidence to present and pitch work to senior partners
- The ability to interact professionally with internal business partners and clients and to understand their business objectives
- Experience working directly with internal partners, specifically sales or product teams, to understand product benefits
- Ability to successfully self-manage multiple projects with hard deadlines
*Please note we use years of experience as a guide but we certainly will consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary for the role.
We'd like to see:
- A strong portfolio demonstrating the ability to write in a variety of voices across online and offline channels, with examples of long-form copy in addition to short-form copy.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com