Copywriter - London (12 month contract)
Posted Jul 29, 2020 - Requisition No. 84118
The Studio is Bloomberg's in-house creative group. We work on assignments for digital, print, environmental, interactive and broadcast projects. The Studio has outstanding writing, design, production and content capabilities. Our creative team has a strong hands-on and highly collaborative approach to both campaign concept development and graphic design systems. The team ensures ideas are realized to world class standard execution. The Studio drives projects across the full spectrum of Bloomberg, rolling out campaigns both internally and externally. The team works across a global workflow, with staff in all our major offices.
Our London studio team is searching for a talented contractor copywriter for a 12 month contract. In the role we will trust you to create relevant and effective marketing collateral and campaigns to engage current and prospective audiences.
We’ll trust you to:
- Generate ideas that are inspiring and on brief
- Develop engaging copy across the full range of marketing materials including sell sheets, short copy for ads, electronic communications, event write-ups, long form product brochures and scriptwriting for short videos
- Review and proof electronic communications and short form collateral
- Collaborate with creative team members
- Build strong relationships with other Studio members, marketing managers and stakeholders across regions globally
You need to have:
- 7+ years writing experience preferably with some financial services background
- Demonstrated experience in producing creative and strategic communications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to interact professionally with internal business partners and clients and to understand their business objectives
- Experience working with internal stakeholders; specifically sales or product teams to understand the specific product features/benefits and sales processes in order to create effective copy targeted to specific "player-type" audiences
- Experience working with studio and digital design teams to format copy for sell sheets, brochures and email that can easily be translated to our visual design system
- The ability to manage workflow in a fast-paced environment
We'd like to see:
- A strong portfolio
- The ability to develop concepts and copy for integrated brand and product campaigns across print, digital and out-of-home media
- Copywriting samples for collateral such as long form product brochures, event write-ups, sell sheets, white papers, short copy for ads, electronic communications and scriptwriting for short videos
If this sounds like you:
Apply today! We're eager to speak with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org