Core Product - Research Content & Analytics Product Manager
Posted Apr 21, 2021 - Requisition No. 90331
Bloomberg’s Research business is focused on redefining the financial research process by expediting idea generation through a centralized, document-centric workflow that enables an investment professional to spend less time discovering content and more time extracting insights to drive alpha.
We are looking for someone who has a mixture of strong analytical, project management, and technology skills who brings an entrepreneurial vision to identify new opportunities to drive the product forward.
You would be responsible for understanding our target clients and their needs, designing, prioritizing and executing a strategy all the way to taking it to market and measuring efficacy.
- Define market and industry specific content strategies to create a comprehensive and relevant content repository; work with content and data specialists to prioritize and onboard to Bloomberg
- Collaborate with the analyst teams to identify and prioritize product development ideas related to identifying thematic insights from unstructured text
- Create a taxonomy of topics that are critical for document trend analytics and work with AI engineering and data teams to leverage NLP and ML for content classification
- Evaluate the market opportunity for enterprise document feeds and then develop a strategy to bring to market
We'll trust you to:
- Develop and evolve a business plan for research content
- Manage the product backlog and prioritization process; utilize product management tools (JIRA, PMAP) to ensure accurate reporting of progress
- Work with Marketing and Sales to promote our product to clients
- Define metrics to measure business impact and success
- Keep abreast of the competitive environment and client trends
You’ll need to have:
- Demonstrated success in project management with an aptitude to effectively prioritize and complete multiple tasks
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong technical abilities
- Great presentation and communication skills with ability to present to management, build internal networks, and client relationships across and outside of the firm
- Passion for troubleshooting, critical thinking and getting it done
- Demonstrated expertise with the Agile methodology
If this sounds like you, please apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.