Terminal Sales. The front line. The Bloomberg Professional® service (the Terminal) is the most powerful and flexible platform for financial professionals who need real-time data, news and analytics to make smarter, faster, more informed business decisions.
What's the role?
- Being part of Terminal Sales means being at the forefront of our client's experience with us as a company and our product
- You will make the best use of our non-hierarchical corporate structure to network across various departments; calling on specific expertise to help deliver solutions to our Bloomberg terminal clients
- You will be responsible for running campaigns on how to increase product usage and adoption from our clients.
- You will be driving sales with innovation to provide solutions to our clients in the market as it evolves. It means pursuing new opportunities with a sense of urgency and pace
We'll trust you to:
- Leverage your knowledge to create account plans and execute on strategies to increase terminal usage and grow the revenue base
- Build and maintain strategic internal partnerships across departments
- Own key relationships and be a player/coach in addressing our client's needs
- Maintain and improve your knowledge of our product, which constantly evolves as new data and analytical tools are added
- Spot trends, new opportunities and establish credibility with our clients by understanding their business
- Be the face and voice of Bloomberg whilst providing outstanding customer service
- Manage your time effectively, multi-task and work well under pressure in a team environment
You will need to have:
- Business fluency in Germany
- Experience in sales where you have met or exceeded demanding targets
- A good understanding of one or more asset classes including Equities, Fixed Income, FX, Commodities or Derivatives
- Consultative and solutions sales skills
- A strong interest in financial markets and technology
- A track record of building and maintaining solid client relationships
- Well versed and confident in presentations, training and written communications
- Familiarity with the Bloomberg Professional Service would be the icing on the cake
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.