Corporate Philanthropy Communications Specialist (6 Month Contract)
Posted Dec 7, 2022 - Requisition No. 112171
Corporate Philanthropy at Bloomberg is committed to giving back to the cities in which we live and work, using the time and talents of our employees and resources of our business to create lasting impact. With our unique insight into data and news, and continual focus on innovation, we look to address unmet needs in our communities; deepen engagement with our colleagues, clients and partners; and improve lives around the world.
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to join our dynamic Corporate Philanthropy team as a content creation and partner communications specialist. You should have excellent written and interpersonal skills combined with the ability to work independently as well as to prioritise and multitask. You will need to develop a deep knowledge of our global program and how it generates both business benefit and social impact quickly. This role sits within our Global Projects team based in London but you will be expected to work closely with colleagues in global locations and in teams across the company. Flexibility in terms of hours and approach is essential.
We'll Trust You To:
- Collaborate with our Corporate Communications team to develop a strategic narrative for our global Corporate Philanthropy program, targeting both internal and external audiences
- Collate content and drive decision making around prioritisation across our three regional teams to create collateral for global audiences, such as ------Corporate Philanthropy blog posts and Bloomberg Arts Club newsletters as well as input for the Bloomberg LP Impact Report and Bloomberg Philanthropies Annual Report
- Respond to a high volume of communication requests from our non-profit network to increase the business benefit and amplify the social impact of our partnerships
- Develop and execute on our internal communications strategy, with a specific focus on our global employee engagement campaigns and Bloomberg Philanthropies collaborations
- Liaise with the Bloomberg Philanthropies Communication team on the cross promotion of our priority programs, including but not limited to Bloomberg Connects
You’ll Need To Have:
- Excellent writing skills with a great attention to detail
- Experience drafting short and long form content for a range of voices and mediums
- Experience synthesising large amounts of content around a consistent narrative
- Experience building and managing relationships with external partners to create shared content
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the demonstrated ability to manage multiple stakeholders and effectively interface with senior level colleagues across multiple time zones
- Ability to effectively coordinate different projects simultaneously, and to successfully prioritise multiple tasks with sound judgement
- Drive to perform and adapt under pressure
- Ability to protect confidential and sensitive information and demonstrate discretion
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organisation that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, colour, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.