Creative Producer / Editor - Bloomberg Media
Posted May 29, 2019 - Requisition No. 75310
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in our communities as around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen!
Bloomberg Media Group is growing and we are looking for a Creative Producer/Editor to work within the custom content studio production team in London. Reporting to the Creative Director, you will conceptualise, design, develop, and execute original multi-channel content. The role will be varied, from taking full ownership of video series to working with the wider strategy and account management teams.
We'll trust you to:
- Create engaging creative concepts
- Assist on pitches for client proposals
- Deliver integrated productions for Bloomberg multimedia portfolio
- Liaise and work with external production companies and vendors
- Ensure production values are maintained at the highest possible level given the budget and time, never compromising on quality or creativity
- Produce regular status reports on all projects
- Edit and design internal videos
- Management of footage archival system
- Uphold Bloomberg’s professional standards and values
You'll need to have:
- A solid knowledge of video production, with experience in taking ownership of small, medium and large budgets
- The ability to skillfully and calmly manage multiple productions and set clear priorities and related workflow(s) for oneself and vendors
- The ability to manage the post production process, from edit to grade, graphics and sound
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Camera experience
- Excellent production management experience
- Willing to work out of hours when required
- A collaborative attitude, and be comfortable with working in a commercial environment
- A clearly structured but flexible and responsive working style
We'd love to see:
- 5+ years in a related producing, developing and leading creative concepts for content creators, publishers, and/or clients
- A background from a design agency, content studio, or creative studio within a media organisation
- A portfolio of video productions
- A proven track record of producing videos that align with organisational mission and vision, providing meaningful experiences for audiences
- An understanding of business markets and international trends
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.