Credit Control & Financial Services Representative (Italian speakers)
Posted Jun 8, 2018 - Requisition No. 67529
We are a global business and financial information and news leader, giving influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. To be successful we need people and teams who have the passion and pace to deliver to our clients. Our teams consist of individuals who are analytical, organized and results oriented with a passion for great customer service.
The Customer Financial Services team is a dynamic team, playing an integral role within the company. Based in Central London, the team is responsible for the whole of the Europe, Middle East and Africa region.
You will be responsible for ensuring the timely receipt of invoices, answering all customer queries (including checking and following up on overdue accounts) and will work alongside internal departments, such as Sales, Contracts and Installations to answer clients' queries. You'll work alongside our New York billing team to resolve pricing issues and billing disputes, as well as meet with Sales to build strong working relationships. From time to time, you will also be required to make client visits.
We will trust you to:
- Operate all of our accounts receivable activities
- Collect outstanding debt and log all collection notes on our database
- Investigate unallocated payments and reconciliation of accounts
- Assist with client invoice queries, disputes and clarification of billed services
- Show clients how to reconcile invoice reports
- Manage tax country specifics
- Work close together with other finance departments globally
You must have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Fluency in English and Italian
- Thorough working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to multi task and work to deadlines
- Strong collaboration and an ability to run your own workload
- A keen interest in financial markets
We would love to see:
- Experience of working within a high volume Credit Control environment
- Experience of SAP and an internal ticketing system
- Experience of client visits
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.