Credit Controller (Spanish or Italian Speaker)
Posted May 23, 2022 - Requisition No. 103841
We are a global business and financial information and news leader, giving influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. To be successful we need people and teams who have the passion and pace to deliver to our clients. Our teams consist of individuals who are analytical, organized and results oriented with a passion for great customer service.
The Customer Financial Services team is a fast-paced team, playing an integral role within the company. Based in Central London, the team is responsible for the whole of the Europe, Middle East and Africa region.
What's in it for you?
- You will be responsible for ensuring the timely receipt of invoices and cash collection.
- You will work alongside internal departments to answer client queries and bringing them to a resolution.
- You will work alongside our New York billing team to resolve pricing issues and terminal inventory disputes, as well as attend regular team meetings with Sales to build strong working relationships and identify key areas for improvement.
We will trust you to:
- Maintain positive relationships with our customers by providing excellent service
- Log all collection notes on our database or the internal ticketing system
- Be accountable for a sizable collections portfolio and meet specific, targeted goals related to the aging of open receivables
- Be responsible for processing customer refunds, write-offs, escheatable items, and preparing delinquent customers for third party collections
- Collaborate with our internal Sales, Contracts, Installations and Billing Teams in order to resolve outstanding issues
You must have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to multi-task, trouble-shoot and solve complex problems while utilizing multiple system interfaces and addressing a high volume of work within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adjust priorities quickly under pressure in order to meet deadlines
- Flexibility within a constantly changing environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to cooperate and collaborate effectively with team members
- Fluency in English and Spanish or Italian
We would love to see:
- 1-3 years* of recent and relevant experience in accounting operations, corporate collections, and/or Accounts Receivable
- Proven ability at successfully managing a large-scale account portfolio
- Previous experience in a customer service or client-facing role
- Knowledge of SAP
- Interest in Finance and/or Accounting
*Please note we use years of experience as a guide but we certainly will consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary for the role.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org