Credit Controller - Russian, Italian or French speaker - London
Posted May 1, 2019 - Requisition No. 74899
We are a global business and financial information and news leader, giving influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. To be successful we need people and teams who have the passion and pace to deliver to our clients. Our teams consist of individuals who are analytical, organized and results oriented with a passion for great customer service.
The Customer Financial Services team is a fast-paced team, playing an integral role within the company. Based in Central London, the team is responsible for the whole of the Europe, Middle East and Africa region.
What's in it for you?
You’ll be trusted with the responsibility for ensuring the timely receipt of invoices, answering all customer queries (including checking and following up on overdue accounts). You will also gain exposure to many internal departments, such as Sales, Communications and Installations to best equip you to answer clients' queries. You'll work alongside our New York billing team to resolve pricing issues and terminal inventory disputes, as well as participate in regular team meetings with Sales to build strong working relationships and identify key areas for improvement. From time to time, you will also be required to make client visits.
We’ll trust you to:
- Log all collection notes on our database or the internal ticketing system.
- Show clients how to track terminal inventory, advising of change activity, current subscriptions and real-time/3rd party services as well as assist clients with consolidating all other services subscribed to
- Advise clients of costs due to removals/relocations/conversions and help them with their own internal budgets.
- Analyse MS-Excel spreadsheets to assist clients with their costing and analysis.
You’ll need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years* experience of working within a high volume Credit Control environment
- Complete fluency in English and Italian, French or Russian
- Full proficiency in Excel
- Invoice processing experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- An ability to multi task and work to deadlines
- A keen interest in financial markets
*Please note we use years of experience as a guide but we certainly will consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary for the role.
We’d love to see:
- Experience of client visits
- Experience of SAP and an internal ticketing system
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.