Cross Asset Reporter
Posted Sep 21, 2021 - Requisition No. 95598
The Cross-Asset Team is looking for a reporter who’s eager to cover the big market stories that Bloomberg readers care about.
Our ideal candidate will be able to offer insights on multiple asset classes, from equity indexes to Treasuries to commodities. This reporter will cut through jargon and platitudes to produce shining pieces for the widest possible audience.
We'll trust you to:
- Generate articles, both short and long-form, that demonstrate a strong storytelling ability
- Have numerous market sources you can turn to for wisdom on the biggest themes of the day
- File accurate copy that utilizes multiple formats, including graphics
- Collaborate closely with colleagues on the Cross Asset Team and others throughout News, including digital platforms.
You'll need to have:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Background in financial journalism
- History of working in a real-time news environment
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.