Customer Account Management Support
Posted May 30, 2018 - Requisition No. 67333
We are seeking for an enterprising individual to join the group of Customer Account Management Support (CAMS). CAMS provide specialist operational and administrative support to Terminal Sales. Not only do they act in an advisory capacity, but they also assist Sales by managing large client projects and helping to tackle ongoing or complex unresolved issues. By having a detailed overview of Bloomberg processes and procedures, CAMS' role is also to identify opportunities to improve internal efficiency and to enhance the client's experience.
Each CAMS rep looks after their own group of Sales teams and is encouraged to be independent in this area by looking for ways to grow their business and educate their teams. Client visits play an important part in this, and CAMS reps have the opportunity to visit clients to promote certain tools, gather feedback, and to act as a face-to-face point of contact for our clients and their Market Data.
The department is an exciting next step for somebody who excels at problem solving and project management, has strong networking skills, and who enjoys working directly with Terminal Sales and clients. A passion for client relationship management and the ability to build a strong internal network within Bloomberg is crucial to be successful in this role. More importantly, CAMS now has the opportunity to attend Analytics Foundation and Specialist training allowing them to grow their product knowledge and expand their career path into Analytics and Sales.
To apply for this role, you'll need to have:
- Strong communication skills, including negotiation and handling customer objections
- Proactive and persistent customer service
- Experience in a client facing role, and a proven track record for cultivating strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Tenacious and creative problem solving skills including chasing internal departments
- Self-starter with the ability to take a proactive approach in their role
- Understanding of Bloomberg Operations, Accounting, and Administrative procedures
- Excellent writing, oral communication, and presentation skills
- Business fluency in English plus an additional European language, ideally German or French
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
To learn more, visit our YouTube channel “Inside Bloomberg”. Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process.
If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com