DRSP Business Manager – Bloomberg Regulatory Reporting Services
Posted Sep 8, 2023 - Requisition No. 118721
The pace and scale of regulatory change has been unrelenting for global investment firms, banks, broker dealers etc. Bloomberg’s Regulatory Reporting Services (BRRS) is a business that caters to a broad set of global clients, firms impacted by one or more regulations, including, MiFIR, EMIR, Dodd-Frank and other G20 derivatives reporting obligations. We’re investing in this business and building out a multi-obligation reporting and assurance services business on top of our award winning MiFIR regulatory reporting hub and complementing our regulated entities (ARM & APA). We’re looking for a regulatory specialist with a passion for delivering innovative client solutions.
What’s the role?
You will join the BRRS team as the DRSP Business Manager. You will have responsibility for developing a business plan for our ARM and APA business and overseeing its implementation. You will ensure the day-to-day operations of Bloomberg’s APA and ARM services in the UK & EU work efficiently, effectively and in line with our regulatory obligations.
You will work closely with Sales & Account Management to develop a pipeline of prospective clients and ensure existing clients’ needs are met. You will work with Product Management and Engineering to oversee a roadmap that supports the commercial development of the APA and ARM business. Furthermore, you will work closely with the BRRS Operations Group to ensure data quality is of the highest possible standard. You will keep abreast of regulatory change affecting the business and seek to influence policy development through appropriate forums (such as the Association of ARMs and APAs, “APARMA”). You will understand clients’ needs and ensure product development is tailored to meet these.
We’ll trust you to:
- Stay up to date with the regulatory landscape to ensure our DRSP services meet the latest regulatory changes.
- Oversee the development and implementation of our DRSP strategy.
- Understand clients’ needs, competitors positioning and drive pricing strategy.
- Take ownership of the accuracy and completeness of the DRSP services.
- Take a lead role in product design, development and roll out of new solutions and play a key role in the maintenance and improvement of existing solutions.
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders of the DRSPs including working in partnership with Risk and Compliance stakeholders to ensure the governance framework functions effectively.
- Put in place and monitor KPIs that assess the DRSPs operational and business performance.
You’ll need to have:
- 10+ years of experience working within financial services in a regulated environment*
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to take decisions
- An understanding of MiFIR reporting requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a real passion for building strong relationships with internal colleagues to ensure the successful build and execution of the product
- An understanding of what “GOOD” looks like as it pertains to the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of regulatory reporting and/or the expectations of regulators who oversee and control regulatory reporting
*Please note we use years of experience as a guide but we certainly will consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary for the role.If this sounds like you:Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org