Data Contribution Support Representative - Russian Speaker
Posted Aug 16, 2018 - Requisition No. 68787
Bloomberg runs on data. In our Global Data business, we're responsible for supplying it. Our Content Acquisition and Business Management team (CABM) is all about capturing and integrating data to provide our customers with the information they need. The department is comprised of several teams including: Pricing, Research, Exchanges, Product Development, Contracts, and Market Structure. We onboard an incredible amount of content so it's imperative that it is discoverable, compliant, done in an efficient manner, and compliments other Bloomberg products.
We manage the design, building and troubleshooting of the site-to-site technology that links data providers up to Bloomberg. In order to do this we need to build strong and lasting relationships with these organisations, have a deep understanding of the technology they use, and ultimately offer excellent support to them.
What’s the role?
We have an exciting opportunity for an astute professional like you to join the team in London to help maintain and improve our relationships with our data contributors. You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with key players in the financial industry, including traders and market data managers. You’ll partner with business leaders and our Engineering teams to improve our products and exceed our customers' expectations. You’ll be relish the autonomy to develop your own ideas and strategies and Work with a global team of motivated data analysts and technical specialists.
We’ll trust you to:
- Manage and support a client base of existing data contributors - helping them to maintain their contributed content on Bloomberg
- Monitor critical data from key providers and work with contributors of the data to reinstate the pricing where needed
- Use our business intelligence tools to spot trends and pro-actively address recurring customer issues
- Find best practices for monitoring thousands of data points for accuracy & timeliness
- Work closely with our Content Specialists and Project Managers to really understand the data contributors and data consumers’ needs and assist them with any queries they have
- Find technical solutions to help automate our clients’ workflows and make our internal processes more efficient
- Support Project Managers with managing existing clients and onboarding of new content
You’ll need to have:
- Keen interest in the financial markets (although past experience is not required)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Interest in technical troubleshooting and project implementation
- Superb communication skills and a desire to work directly with customers
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Business-level fluency in Russian
We’d love to see:
- Prior experience in a client-facing support role
- Some experience with business intelligence tools
- Experience of working with technical infrastructure within a financial organisation
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we believe you're a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process.
If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com
Open date: 17th September 2018
Close Date: 15th October 2018
Salary: Competitive + Benefits