Data Rights and Entitlements External Services Product Manager
Posted May 18, 2022 - Requisition No. 103726
Bloomberg runs on data. Data drives the Market. In our Data business, we supply it.
It is critical for Bloomberg customers to get access to the best data, as fast as possible. Our role in the Data Rights and Entitlements team is to provide consumers with functionality to request and gain near instant access to content, and to provide content producers with the tools to effectively administer their data.
We work with expert engineering teams, data rights & entitlement specialists, contracts analysts, and our users to build robust entitlement tools so that our users can request and control access to 3rd party data on Bloomberg. We sit within our Content Acquisition group, which means we are close to the management, acquisition and integration of content from all our Third-Party providers, from the Sell Side to Exchanges and Ratings Agencies.
Bloomberg is seeking an energetic, highly motivated, and experienced Product Manager to lead our Entitlements product. You will be at the forefront of shaping best practice entitlement workflows, enhancing our consumer and producer facing tools, and driving increased entitlements and usage of Bloomberg content to the financial community.
We’ll trust you to:
- Understand market data environment and technology to develop and drive the external entitlements strategic vision
- Establish, track and monitor value realization metrics for your products
- Be accountable for enablement, adoption, and use of your external functionality
- Serve as the focal point between engineering, data rights specialists and product managers of other Bloomberg products to ensure the appropriate setups are in place
- Efficiently manage and communicate product vision, strategy, measurement/reporting, prioritization, and backlog
- Plan, design, test and implement solutions to complex problems
- Develop and deliver product and marketing documentation & announcements for new enhancements
- Use qualitative and quantitative discovery techniques to measurably tackle hard problems
- Follow technology trends and developments in the data, product management, and financial markets spaces
- Be able to balance multiple priorities simultaneously and carry each to completion in a timely manner
You’ll need to have:
- Experience in a Product Management role
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of product discovery and product delivery
- Demonstrated ability to conduct user research and surface insights that lead to outcomes
- Strong leadership skills and experience, with emphasis on implementing projects in a matrix organization
- Acute problem-solving and analytical abilities (in particular, experience conducting product discovery by analyzing operational/usage data and by interviewing users)
- Experience setting and executing against product metrics
- Experience working with Scrum/Agile methodology
- Interest in financial markets
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, colour, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com