Desk Producer (Contract) - London
Posted Mar 16, 2022 - Requisition No. 101504
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast — while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is growing its global footprint and reach through new innovations from Quicktake to New Economy to our rapidly growing consumer subscription business.
Bloomberg is looking for a Assignment Desk Producer to help support the production teams for Bloomberg TV and Radio.
We’ll trust you to:
- Be a self-starter, with a can-do attitude and a passion for our project.
- Break down complex news story into compelling narratives for broadcast
- Have a keen eye and source video and graphics elements.
- Work and thrive under deadline pressure while juggling different priorities.
- Be flexible with working hours to accommodate production schedules.
- Be a team-player.
You’ll need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Spent time in a live news/production environment.
- Strong editorial, storytelling, communication, and editing skills.
- Flexibility with hours as needed.
- A background in, and passion for journalism.
We’d love to see:
- A passion for business, finance and economics.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org