Developer in Test - Contractor
Posted Jan 6, 2020 - Requisition No. 80555
The Bloomberg Transaction Cost Analysis (BTCA) product allows our clients to create, customize, and distribute reports that analyse their performance across our various trading platforms. BTCA gives clients insight into their trading processes, with the goal of enabling them to constantly improve their trading operations, broker selections, and algorithms – and ultimately stay ahead of the competition.
Who are you?
A skilled “Developer in Test” who enjoys solving and automating complex testing scenarios through code. Someone who can step back and identify maximum ROI for new areas of building automation. A person who can understand and use resources and people at your disposal to make assertions about how systems and areas should behave. An engineer with a mindset for maintaining and improving software quality.
You’ll need to have:
- A strong testing mind-set with the versatility to do what’s needed
- The ability to build robust test automation frameworks and tools for quality assurance testing and anomaly detection
- Experience in test automation and thinking about the system as a whole
- Demonstrated experience programming in C++ and Python
- Experience in all phases of the software development life cycle (design, implementation, test, deployment and maintenance in production)
- Strong communication skills
We'd love to see:
- Experience of large scale migrations of legacy systems to a new machine architectures
- Financial background and knowledge around market data
If this sounds like you, apply!
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.