Digital Marketing Strategist
Posted Dec 5, 2022 - Requisition No. 112096
The Bloomberg Marketing Studio is our in-house content, creative and digital marketing group. Our team is responsible for storytelling on behalf of brands; whether we’re helping our clients learn about our product offerings, depicting the incredible ways we give back globally through Bloomberg Philanthropies, or creating a visual narrative that gives a prospective candidate a sense of what it’s like to work here!
We’re looking for a digital marketing strategist to help us build and implement multi-channel strategies to acquire, influence or drive customer action across our digital landscape. The ideal candidate will work with business partners and marketing managers to define digital programs and handle digital content production, distribution and community development for existing and emerging channels.
We’ll trust you to:
- Be a strategic digital lead for subject matter/topics that span our Bloomberg brand (financial products, recruitment, corporate initiatives, partnerships and our leadership)
- Identify and understand the market opportunity and digital behavior of the audiences in order to build an effective strategy to drive customer action across our digital landscape
- Partner with channel specialists (content marketing, social media, email search and display) to develop go-to-market recommendations
- Be the subject matter expert on all digital content and activity pertaining to audiences
- Lead production and distribution of written and visual content for our digital channels
- Build out and strengthen web content sections to improve SEO performance and user experience, recommending the most appropriate web destination or landing page template
- Use research and analytical insights to help connect online strategy across our various web assets
- Integrate business-line marketing programs, public relations, event marketing and other channels into our digital strategies
Work well under pressure and help build morale with positive energy
You'll need to have:
- 5-7 years working within digital marketing with experience leading strategy and execution across multiple digital channels (including but not limited to web, email, social, search, display, SMS, etc)
- Be a subject matter expert on emerging trends in digital marketing, constantly identifying new opportunities to test/adapt in order to make our efforts more effective
- Knowledge/experience with content management systems (WordPress) and marketing automation systems (Eloqua)
- Knowledge/experience with social media management systems (Sprinklr, Khoros, Hootsuite, Sprout Social) and paid advertising on platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Reddit
- Knowledge/experience with Google Marketing Platform (Analytics, Data Studio, Search Ads/Display & Video 360, Tag Manager, etc)
- Experience communicating strategies in a clear, effective and dynamic manner
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and in a team environment
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and prioritize accordingly
We’d love to see:
- Prior experience operating in a fast-moving multinational company
- Knowledge or experience working in an organization with multiple target audiences and sophisticated solutions/product offerings
- Knowledge or experience working in financial markets and institutional financial services would be advantageous
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/careers/about/
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.