Bloomberg EMEA Media is looking for a Distribution Manager in London to work as part of our Publishing group on a full-time contract basis. As part of our Media Division, Bloomberg Media Distribution is the one of the World's leading providers of news, photos, video, TV, audio programmes and data to publishers, broadcasters and clients in over 130 countries. Our EMEA team continues to develop our content business across the region and has ambitious plans to grow our brand, audiences and revenues across media platforms in the region.
We’ll trust you to:
- Negotiate TV channel distribution agreements with cable, satellite, terrestrial, IPTV, VOD, OTT and other operators in EMEA
- Understand the media market in your region and foster deep contacts across the sector via industry sources, contact databases, your own and the Bloomberg network
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions in CRM systems
- Actively contribute to team collaboration both regionally and globally to ensure a consistent message
- Travel in the region and internationally as part of our global team
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in negotiating TV channel distribution agreements
- Deep networks and relationships throughout the region
- Strong negotiation skills with a developed knowledge of TV channel distribution contracts
- Ability to manage in multiple markets, partners and negotiations in parallel
- Experience in working as a self-starter while part of a global media organization
- Keen interest in new technology distribution platforms
- Willing to travel as needed
- Knowledge of a major European language a plus
If that sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.