Diversity & Inclusion Client Partner - News & Media
Posted Jun 20, 2022 - Requisition No. 104603
Who we are:
Bloomberg drives disruptive innovation and breakthrough performance by embracing diversity in all its forms and all its nuances. We strive to create a culture that values difference, champions inclusion and promotes collaboration to drive business results. We work across regions to ensure that we're addressing local priorities consistent with local cultures. As our global client base becomes increasingly diverse, our focus on diversity and inclusion helps us stay attuned to our clients’ rich and varied cultures, norms and business practices.
What we do:
We’re thought-leaders and change-agents. We bring best-of thinking in the D&I space to our colleagues, business and external partners. We challenge the organisation to think differently about top talent. We ensure that the right programs, data and policies are in place to enhance our inclusive environment. Whether it's by committing to challenge the way we think and act around race and ethnicity in the workplace, organising Veterans insight days to help ex-military people to be equipped to be successful in their new career, leading progressive conversations on LGBTQI and mental health topics, embedding diversity into our products like the gender diversity index or many other impactful initiatives, we consistently strive to maintain an inclusive environment.
What's the role?
Bloomberg's Diversity and Inclusion team is looking for a Diversity & Inclusion Client Partner to help advance the company’s global D&I initiative, and to serve as a thought partner and leader on the strategy and vision for diversity and inclusion in the business. We’re seeking a creative and ambitious individual who can help to design, drive and deliver strategic D&I initiatives.
We’ll trust you to:
- Provide thought leadership, advice, coaching, solutions and consultation to HRBP’s business leaders, D&I champions and the D&I task force
- Analyse data trends, define and assess key business critical metrics and deliverable, short and long term
- Work collaboratively across HR, Talent development and Recruiting team to develop innovative strategies and programs
- Ensure business alignment with enterprise wide and EMEA regional strategies
- Co-develop the strategy and vision for D&I in the business, providing guidance and consultation to HR partners, business leaders, managers, and employees across EMEA
- Analyse employment activities such as applicant flow, new hires, terminations, transfers, and promotions to identify potential areas of focus and other opportunities to promote diversity initiatives
- Stay up-to-date with regulatory and policy developments affecting Diversity & Inclusion
- Represent D&I and Bloomberg overall through internal and external speaking events
- Manage multiple projects following a matrix model, driving successful outcomes
- Prepare and deliver briefings and presentations to senior leaders
You'll need to have:
- The ability to drive projects and initiatives as a self-starter with a strong client focus and outstanding critical thinking and communication skills.
- Current experience in the design and execution diversity and inclusion programs and initiatives
- Exceptional communication, presentation, storytelling and interpersonal skills
- Experience in analysing and interpreting numerical data, and translating analyses into meaningful recommendations
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work within a fast-paced, fluid environment; comfortable initiating, leading and managing change
We'd love to see:
- Experience working in the finance or technology industry or providing D&I partnership to a finance or technology client group
- Evidence of work in specific areas of D&I expertise
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organisation that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, colour, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com