Diversity Sourcing Partner - Product
Posted Jun 13, 2022 - Requisition No. 104387
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We bring out the best in each other through collaboration. And through our countless volunteer projects, we also help network with the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
We are a creative and forward-thinking team, working with the desire to achieve one goal: To attract and hire the best under-represented experienced talent out there in the market. In this role, you will be part of the Diversity Sourcing Team and the Product & Data Recruitment team who recruit the likes ESG Product Managers, Data Specialists and Data Analysts, Product Architects, Quantitative Researchers and everything in between. Both teams sit within the wider Human Resources function, with full responsibility for supporting the senior leaders across the business.
You will partner with senior recruiters and hiring managers to develop and execute on creative sourcing strategies to attract top, under-represented talent in our experienced hires space. Being part of our tight-knit, collaborative recruiting team where no task is too big or small for any of us
Who you are:
You are an upbeat, commercial, creative and collaborative recruitment professional with significant expertise in direct sourcing. You bring a deep dedication to building an inclusive workforce, person-by-person and team by team. In order to do this, you thrive being agile, inventive, strategic and demonstrate your ability to shift across a variety of roles and teams.
What you'll do:
With a dual reporting line into both the Diversity Sourcing and the Product and Data Recruitment teams, you will have responsibility for completing a wide variety of searches; building innovative sourcing strategies, securing relationships with diverse talent networks and representing the Bloomberg brand in every interaction.
We’ll trust you to:
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand requirements of the roles & teams you're sourcing for, and how they fit into the organisation
- Create and implement innovative and proven sourcing strategies, using all available resources
- Build a strong, diverse pipeline of highly qualified, passive talent through direct sourcing activities
- Screen profiles/resumes and conduct intake calls to better understand candidate background & motivations
- Pitch sourced (screened) candidates to recruiting team to find opportunities that are most aligned to their skills, interests, and career goals
- Ensure hiring managers have access to a diverse slate of candidates
- Always provide a high-touch candidate experience
- Regularly track pipeline activity and use data to measure the success and impact of your recruitment efforts
- Know what is happening in the external market and proactively share this information with the wider recruiting team and key decision makers
You’ll need to have:
- Experience working in recruitment or search
- A passion for filling technical roles
- A solid foundation and understanding of the recruitment process within the financial services or technology space
- Proven organisational skills, attention to detail and able to prioritise in an environment with many challenging demands
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced high-volume environment
We’d love to see:
- A great team-mate who is self-aware, acts with integrity and values diversity
- Someone who absolutely loves market mapping and deep dives into competitor intelligence reports and market analysis
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organisation that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, colour, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org