Dividend Forecasting Analyst
Posted Mar 8, 2023 - Requisition No. 114591
At Bloomberg, our products are fueled by comprehensive information. We combine data and context to paint a well-rounded view for our clients, around the clock - from around the world. In Data, we're responsible for delivering this data, news and analytics through innovative technology - quickly and accurately.
As a Dividend Forecasting Analyst, your actions will produce impactful results. You will have opportunities to use your knowledge and passion for the financial markets, analytical thinking, and technical skills to build tools, automate workflows, and showcase technical thought leadership, adding new value for partners and clients. That’s our purpose - come find yours!
We’ll trust you to:
- Become a domain expert on Bloomberg’s Dividend Forecasting data model, algorithms, and system infrastructure, leading group wide initiatives involving stakeholders across product & engineering
- Analyze internal processes and workflows to identify, design, and execute on opportunities to improve quality and timeliness of dividend forecasts
- Contribute and lead to various technical strategy and product development initiative, from ideation to execution
- Build and maintain analytical tools to derive insights for the groups thought-leadership initiatives and business intelligence on quality and accuracy of forecasts
- In a thoughtful and timely manner, produce, review, and update dividend forecasts for your assigned portfolio of securities
- Provide customer support for users of Bloomberg products such as the Professional Service, News, and Enterprise Solutions, by resolving inquiries in a timely manner
You’ll need to have:
- Relevant technical work experience in a data role
- 2+ years of experience with Python, SQL
- Understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, especially when explaining technical processes and solutions to business stakeholders and management
- Effective project management skills and ability to prioritize tasks accordingly
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines while delivering high quality solutions
- Knowledge of and/or curiosity about dividends and their usecases within portfolio management and derivatives
We’d love to see:
- Experience working with microservice architectural style
- Experience with Data Science and Machine Learning techniques to help with automation
- Degree (preferably in STEM or Finance fields)
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are! In the meantime, feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, colour, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com.