E- Learning Designer
Posted Dec 17, 2019 - Requisition No. 80314
We’re Bloomberg. We sit at the heart of the financial markets, from the largest sell side institutions right through to the two person hedge fund - we’re an integral part of the financial markets workflow in every corner of the world. We provide our users with up to the millisecond market moves and analytics as well as connecting them with their counterparts and the wider community of 325,000 Bloomberg Terminal subscribers.
The Financial Products Knowledge Group is responsible for building and delivering thoughtful training programs that support the execution of the Bloomberg strategy across our Financial Products business.
What’s the role?
You will join the team as an expert E-learning Designer and will report to the Regional Head of the Financial Products Knowledge Group. You’ll be responsible for the design and development of online videos and engaging/impactful e-learning programs and have a knack for creating engaging and rich content. You'll have a deep understanding of what excellent user experience looks like and your project management skills will be top notch.
We’ll trust you to:
- Build high quality, engaging and learner-friendly modules
- Lead the entire process of crafting modules from planning to deployment
- Collaborate effectively with various partners to craft the best content
- Consistently achieve SLA’s in terms of customer rating
- Have the creative skills to combine video, audio, visuals and quizzes to build complete e-learning experiences
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the e-learning sector
You’ll need to have:
- Hands-on experience designing and developing blended, virtual and online training programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Adult Education or Instructional Design with a specialty in e-learning/related fields or equivalent work experience
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines (project management and time management skills)
- Demonstrated expertise with e-learning and content development tools such as Camtasia, Articulate Storyline, Captivate and/or Lectora, as well as the ability to build effective training content
- Track record of creating exciting and impactful content
- Excellent communication skills
- A real passion for design
- Deep understanding of technology with regards to e-learning from recording to editing; audio to video
- Ability to handle the entire lifecycle from planning, development, storyboarding, record editing to deployment
We’d love to see:
- Experience in creating modules for financial services organizations
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.