E-Learning Designer - Financial Solutions Knowledge Group
Posted Jan 13, 2023 - Requisition No. 113397
E-Learning Designer, Financial Solutions Knowledge Group
We’re Bloomberg. We sit at the heart of the financial markets, from the largest sell side institutions right through to the two-person hedge fund - we’re a vital part of the financial market’s workflow in every corner of the world. We provide our users with up to the millisecond market moves and analytics as well as connecting them with their counterparts and the wider community of 325,000 Bloomberg Terminal subscribers.
The Financial Solutions Knowledge Group is responsible for building and delivering thoughtful training programs that support the execution of the Bloomberg strategy across our Financial Products business.
What’s the role?
You will join the team as an expert E-Learning Designer and will report to the Regional Head of the Financial Solutions Knowledge Group. You’ll be responsible for the design and development of online videos and engaging / impactful e-learning programs and be curious about creating engaging and rich content. You'll have a deep understanding of what excellent user experience looks like and your project management skills will be top notch.
We’ll trust you to:
- Build high quality, engaging and learner-friendly modules.
- Lead the entire process of crafting modules from planning to deployment.
- Collaborate effectively with various partners to craft the best content.
- Consistently achieve SLA’s in terms of customer rating.
- Have the creative skills to combine video, audio, visuals and quizzes to build complete e-learning experiences.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the e-learning sector.
You’ll need to have:
- Hands-on experience designing and developing blended, virtual and online training programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Adult Education or Instructional Design with a specialty in e-learning / related fields or equivalent work experience.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines (project management and time management skills).
- Demonstrable expertise with e-learning and content development tools such as Camtasia, Articulate Storyline, Captivate and/or Lectora, as well as wanting to build effective training content.
- Track record of creating exciting and impactful content.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A real passion for design!
- Excellent understanding of technology with regards to e-learning from recording to editing; audio to video.
- Ability to handle the entire lifecycle from planning, development, storyboarding, record editing to deployment.
We’d love to see:
- Experience in creating modules for financial services organizations.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, colour, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org