E-Trading & Post Trade Implementation Specialist
Posted Jul 4, 2018 - Requisition No. 67956
The world's market leaders in Equities, Fixed Income, Currencies and Commodities rely upon Bloomberg for transparent data, powerful analytics and seamless execution. Our market leading E-Trading Venues and Order Routing Network help our customers to discover value, trade and report with total confidence.
We provide guidance to Buy-side customers to integrate their Order and Execution Management Systems with Bloomberg via FIX to stage orders and route them to various dealers for execution.
We provide guidance to Sell-side dealers and brokers to integrate their pricing and trading engines with Bloomberg via FIX to stream prices & complete real time trade negotiation.
For post trade we also provide guidance to customers who integrate to our FIX & SFTP based workflows for trade reconciliation, allocation, matching, derivative clearing and trade reporting.
What's the role?
As a member of the implementation team you will have responsibility for technical pre sales as well as project management delivery. You will deal with both buy side and sell side implementations covering equities, fixed income, currencies and commodities. You'll ensure that customer’s e-trading and post trade initiatives are delivered efficiently and on time. You will need to be able to actively identify risks and dependencies throughout the process. You will support our sales force, partner with various teams internally and deal directly with our clients on a regular basis. You’ll demonstrate deep product knowledge and understanding of the Fixed Income and/or FX communities, technology, operational workflow and trading activities.
You’ll be comfortable in a rapidly changing environment, have a proactive approach to solving problems and will not shy away from challenges. You will provide account coverage for the sell-side, locational coverage for the buy-side and lead relevant third party vendor relationships.
The projects you will be part of will involve a multitude of proprietary and third party systems as well as a wide range of security types including:
Fixed Income (FIT): Bonds, Interest Rate Swaps, Credit Default Swaps, Repo, Mortgages, Emerging Markets, Money Market and MUNIs
FX (FXGO) and Commodities (CMET) : Spot, Outright, Swap, Deposit, NDF, FX Options and Algos
Equities (EMSX): Equity, Futures and Options
We'll trust you to:
- You will provide pre-sales advice to buy-side and sell-side customers to identify the e-trading and post trade workflow solution that best meets their business needs
- Qualify and manage implementation projects
- You will ensure that dealer and the customers e-trading and post trade initiatives are delivered expertly and on time
- Manage relationships with OMS, EMS and TMS vendors
- Continue to develop your knowledge of E-trading platforms and markets to identify system issues and opportunities and propose product improvements and workflow efficiencies
- You will work closely with Sales and Account management, Product Development and Production Support.
- Travelling and visiting clients and vendors
You’ll need to have
- Knowledge of Fixed Income
- Proven track record of delivering E-Trading and Post Trade projects
- Prior technical experience in trading system implementations, EMS and OMS
- Good knowledge of FIX protocol
- Customer focused attitude with ability to foster relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and prioritise in demanding situations and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and analytical skills
We'd love to see
- Regulatory knowledge in MiFID2, SEF and EMIR
- Prior knowledge of Bloomberg platforms in Global Markets
- Additional European languages-
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/execution/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Open Date - 4th July 2018
Closing Date - 3rd August 2018