EMEA Audience / Event Development Manager - London (Contract)
Posted May 15, 2018 - Requisition No. 67093
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in our communities as around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen!
Bloomberg LIVE is seeking a freelance audience recruitment / event marketing manager to execute audience development plans from start to finish for invitation-only corporate events that attract senior executives from across industries and functions.
Under the direction of the head of audience, the audience recruitment manager will be responsible for:
- Identifying audience targets and curating the invitation list
- Sourcing contact information through a variety of channels, including but not limited to direct external outreach
- Development of relationships with internal and external partners, and screening databases. The manager will work with internal partners and customer groups and identify external organizations for marketing partnership opportunities
- Work with internal marketing to coordinate the scheduling or email marketing efforts and follow-up with invitees to collect their RSVPs
- Manage the event registration system
- Communicate event details to registered attendees and follow-up with them in advance of the event to ensure their attendance
- Deliver post-event reporting internally regarding event attendance and select demographics
You'll need to have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An understanding of major corporations, how they are organised and the roles and responsibilities of different C-level executives
- Knowledge of markets across major cities in EMEA
- Strong database management and organisational skills
- Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel
- Ability to handle multiple projects at any given time
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.