EMEA Benefits Analyst - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Posted Dec 10, 2020 - Requisition No. 87658
People are Bloomberg's most critical assets and nowhere is this better reflected than when it comes to our benefits. At Bloomberg, we strive to provide our employees with fundamental tools to support their personal and family needs, so they can drive business success.
To do this we are always looking at new and innovative ways to deliver benefits to our employees.
Bloomberg, LP has an exciting opportunity to be part of the Global Benefits function which serves over 17,000 employees in over 72 countries. Based in London, you will be responsible for working with the Benefits Program Leads to provide employee benefits in a variety of countries across the EMEA region, including Health, Pension, Risk and Wellness.
We’ll trust you to:
Work with the Benefits Program Leads to ensure that our plans are:
- Compliant with local laws and regulations
- Financially efficient
- Thoroughly communicated
- Vigorously analysed and assessed for effectiveness
You will assist in managing benefits plans in EMEA such as handling case escalations, internal plan communications, invoice reconciliations as well as wellness strategy and event planning. In addition, you will help the Benefits Program Leads in preparing analysis for benefit plan design reviews/proposals and work with our internal HR Shared Services and Payroll teams on case escalations and queries related to our benefits plans and leave policies.
You’ll need to have:
- 2 - 4 years* of benefits experience across a range of benefits including Pensions, Healthcare, Life, Disability, Leaves and Wellness
- Exposure to HR/employment policies & practices for the UK, Europe, the Middle East & Africa
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to compile data, assess trends, and identify opportunities with respect to both benefit plan design and processes
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to work collaboratively and also execute key deliverables
- Establish and maintain relationships across different internal groups and stakeholders
- Experience working in a dynamic fast-paced environment, under pressure with frequent deadlines
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Please note we use years of experience as a guide, but we certainly will consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary for the role.
Does this sound like you?
If so, apply! We would love to hear from you. We’ll get in touch and let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.