EMEA Benefits Technology Associate
Posted Nov 16, 2021 - Requisition No. 97699
People are Bloomberg's most critical assets and nowhere is this better reflected than when it comes to our benefits. At Bloomberg, we strive to provide our employees with fundamental tools to support their personal and family needs, so they can drive business success. To do this we are always looking at new and innovative ways to deliver benefits to our employees.
What's the role?
Bloomberg, LP has an exciting opportunity to be part of the Global Benefits function, which serves over 20,000 employees in over 73 countries! Based in London, you will be responsible for working with the Benefits Program Leads to provide employee benefits in a variety of countries across the EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) region, including Health, Retirement, and Wellness. You'll have the opportunity to help maintain and improve benefits and leaves data, processes and systems requirements. You will primarily support local benefits operations for the region and will participate in global projects that impact all regional locations.
We'll trust you to:
- Liaise with HR Shared Services, Payroll, and external vendors.
- Work on the HRIS (Workday) benefit system, troubleshoot employee HR/Benefit issues.
- Responsible for data entry, troubleshooting and resolutions.
- Responsible for benefit/payroll audits.
- Responsible for the preparation of benefit-related reports.
- Assist with the management of vendor files; interface with insurance carriers and vendors as necessary.
- Assist the team with projects.
- Maintain confidential data.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in technical field, but degree not required if candidate has work experience.
- Qualified candidate should have some experience in HR. Benefits would be a plus.
- Experience with MS Office required; excel experience a must.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Someone who questions the status quo.
- Excellent organizational, communication, interpersonal, problem solving and time management skills along with a strong attention to detail.
- Must maintain a high level of professionalism with ability to maintain confidentiality in all human resource matters.
If this sounds like you:
Apply! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look here: https://www.bloomberg.com/careers
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.