EMEA Employee Benefits Analyst (6 month fixed term contract)
Posted Oct 18, 2018 - Requisition No. 71345
People are Bloomberg's most critical assets and nowhere is this better reflected than when it comes to our benefits. At Bloomberg we strive to provide our employees with fundamental tools to support their personal and family needs so they can drive business success. To do this we are always looking at new and innovative ways to deliver benefits to our employees.
Bloomberg, LP has an exciting opportunity to be part of the Global Benefits function which serves over 17,000 employees in over 72 countries. Based in London, you will be responsible for working with the Benefits Program Leads to provide employee benefits in a variety of countries across the EMEA region, including Health, Pension, Risk and Wellness.
We’ll trust you to work with the Benefits Program Leads to ensure that our plans are:
- Compliant with local laws and regulations
- Financially efficient
- Thoroughly communicated
- Vigorously analysed and assessed for effectiveness
You will assist in managing benefits vendors in EMEA such as handling case escalations, internal plan communications, working with procurement on contract reviews/renewals and invoice reconciliations. In addition you will assist the Benefits Program Leads in preparing analysis for benefit plan design reviews/proposals and work with our internal HR Shared Services and Payroll teams on policy queries related to our benefits plans, leave and absences for example.
You’ll need to have:
- At least 2 years HR experience with experience or a keen interest in Benefits
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to compile data, assess trends, and identify opportunities with respect to both benefit plan design and processes
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to work collaboratively and also execute key deliverables
- Establish and maintain relationships across different internal groups and stakeholders
- Experience working in a dynamic fast-paced environment, under pressure with frequent deadlines
- Strong Excel (Vlookup and pivot tables) and PowerPoint skills
We'd love to see:
- Benefits experience across a range of benefits including Pension, Healthcare, Life, Disability, Leaves and Wellness
- Exposure to HR/employment policies & practices for the UK but also Europe, the Middle East & Africa
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.