EMEA Marketing Manager - Digital Subscriptions – London
Posted Apr 29, 2020 - Requisition No. 82711
Bloomberg Media's overall strategy is to be the leading, next-generation Media Company for global business by creating a portfolio of digitally led, multi-platform brands that broaden Bloomberg's core audience beyond its traditional finance roots, towards global business.
Bloomberg Digital (Bloomberg.com, Bloomberg News App) is at the centerpiece of that strategy - providing factual, credible, authoritative, lightning-fast journalism for a global business audience.
In May 2018, we launched a paywall on both Bloomberg.com and the app and are quickly working to build a growing paid subscriber base. A key focus area for 2020 is to accelerate our growth in key international markets.
The Consumer Subscription Business, within Bloomberg Media group, is seeking a proven, highly-motivated marketer to develop and execute innovative strategies to scale paid subscriptions in EMEA through email, our website and third party marketing channels.
We’ll trust you to:
- Support the go to market plans for EMEA for the consumer subscriptions business
- Create regional marketing calendar and identify areas for different campaigns or strategies based on local trends and behaviours
- Spot gaps and drive strategic recommendations for new products and features tailored to the local market
- Develop test and learn plans across channels to ensure execution of brand and financial goals
- Continuously analyze campaign effectiveness and allocate investment dollars to the highest ROI opportunities; evaluate results in the context of broader business goals, and make recommendations on how to move the business forward.
- Develop clear and informative reporting; strategically communicate results and recommendations to leadership
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders including the marketing team in NY, product, technologies, analytics, editorial, design, etc. to gain support to implement new initiatives
- Establish a network in region; integrate with partner teams to be the point of contact for the subscriptions business
You’ll need to have:
- Experience in a digital marketing role
- The ability to be comfortable networking and creating internal partnerships to get things done
- Experience building, managing, optimizing, reporting and analyzing marketing campaigns
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with a demonstrated ability to interpret and leverage data to drive decision making
- Prior experience creating and implementing disruptive marketing strategies and programs to drive brand differentiation and break through the clutter
- An understanding of how media is consumed in today’s world and how we can create added value to drive engagement with our products
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills, with the ability to successfully partner with multiple stakeholders
- Strategic thought leadership, and strong communication skills with a comfort in crafting and delivering presentation
- An entrepreneurial mind-set and flexible team player
If this sounds like you:
Apply! We’ll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.