EMEA Marketing Manager
Posted Aug 3, 2018 - Requisition No. 68557
Bloomberg Marketing partners with forward-looking business leaders to seize and create opportunities and to drive difference. We use data to understand markets and audiences and creative ideas to build stories and brands. We create campaigns and work that captures attention and drives a reaction. We move fast, and our core approach is integrated and disruptive.
The EMEA marketing team is seeking a proven and highly motivated individual to develop, execute and report on foundational, awareness, retention and acquisition marketing plans across Bloomberg's Live business. You will work with business partners and internal marketing stakeholders (content, digital, creative, events teams) within the region and globally to build strategic and effective programmes and manage execution to the highest standards.
You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, be able to manage a high volume of projects and demonstrate a passion for our brand.
We'll trust you to:
- Collaborate to identify regional business priorities and create supporting campaign execution from strategic planning to implementation through all functional marketing areas as well as internal & external agencies
- Work closely with global marketing programme managers at Bloomberg's Headquarters in New York City to ensure the solutions/audiences he/she is responsible for in EMEA are aligned to global strategy
- Gather and report on campaign results to showcase the value of marketing efforts
- Understand the marketplace including audiences in each market and competitive landscape
- Manage the creation of collateral for all supporting businesses and develop the internal and external distribution strategy of that content
- Lead the invitation, engagement and follow-up strategies for face to face and virtual client interactions including live events, virtual events and webinars
- Utilize content marketing to aid in promotion Bloomberg Live brand as well as the specific businesses they support.
- Create and manage lead-scoring programs, including coordinating email marketing programs from contact strategy through to production and deployment in support of our lead generation and nurturing efforts
- Gain knowledge of the products that will ultimately help in the development of marketing programs that provide significant value to the business
- Manage your own workload and prioritise multiple requests from various parts of the business
- Ensure integration amongst all marketing activity planned across the region, whether by an audience, product or geography
- Become an advocate for the Bloomberg brand to ensure all marketing activities are aligned and support the overall brand
You need to be able to:
- Think strategically and execute tactically
- Work across multiple teams to deliver the best results
- Adapt, learn quickly and be resourceful
- Be innovative and creative to bring new ideas to the team
- Collaborate with other marketing managers covering other businesses in the same region
We'd love to see:
- A good understanding of Media as well as Events market in EMEA in general
- Strong project management and problem solving skills with an ability to create project plans and manage through seamless execution
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and an ability to adapt and learn a new market
- Experience with quantitative marketing strategy including data mining/extraction and analysis of marketing campaigns including customer profiles, communication strategies, customer segmentation, and reporting
- Experience gathering and leveraging marketplace insights, competitive analysis, and research to inform strategic marketing programs
You need to have:
- Ability to brief events, creative and digital teams effectively
- Ability to drive lead generation and campaign management
- Ability to multi-task in a time pressured environment
- Ability to successfully partner with Sales, Product Managers, and the internal marketing teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the proven ability to work across different audiences, personalities and experience levels
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening Date: 3rd of August 2018
Closing Date: 2nd of September 2018
Salary: Competitive + Benefits