The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. "Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces." We bring out the best in each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
We'll trust you to:
- Work within our global News Administration team to support the 1700+ Reporters/ Editors and Managers across 100 Newsrooms in both EMEA & AMER
- Take the lead role on numerous projects for the newsroom, both for EMEA and globally, working with key stakeholders
- Hold primary responsibility for numerous sites in EMEA, and become a key member of the London newsroom and handle all daily newsroom needs
- Work within a varied, fast paced & constantly changing environment
- Handle requests that come in through our internal ticketing system
- Support all guests & visitors, event management, technical support, expenses & travel, office moves, Press Accreditation, subscriptions and publications, rota management and business continuity
You'll need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to work and communicate with various departments outside of News
- Prior experience of working with Senior Global Management
- Flexibility to travel within Europe as needed
- Flexibility with hours
We'd love to see:
- Language skills
- Prior experience within a busy Newsroom
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.