EMEA Payroll Specialist – 12 months Fixed Term Contract
Posted Sep 10, 2018 - Requisition No. 70570
As part of our continuous development and growth strategy, we are currently looking to recruit a Payroll Professional to join our corporate Payroll department based in London. Working as part of our Global Team you will be responsible for the co-ordination of payroll activities across the EMEA region partnering with an outsourced payroll provider.
We’ll trust to:
- Take ownership for the delivery of EMEA Payroll to the Company Service Level Agreements for accuracy and timeliness as well as full compliance with legislation, company policy and control procedures.
- Continuously look to improve the efficiency of day-to-day payroll operations through work processes improvements.
- Administration of payroll related details on HR/Payroll system.
- Performing reconciliations and audit tasks for monthly payrolls.
- Development and maintenance of good working relationships with the vendor’s payroll, tax and benefits providers.
- Accurate transmission of banking payments and bank accounts reconciliation.
- Providing high level of customer service via Payroll Help Desk, e-mails and in person on a variety of queries of varying complexity.
- Advising on compensation, benefits and tax related issues.
You’ll need to have :
- EMEA Payroll legislation knowledge.
- Working knowledge of a Payroll/HR system.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in every aspect of the role is essential.
- Ability to deal with complex issues, identify solutions and implement them under pressure.
- A proactive team player who can add value whilst meeting tight daily, weekly, monthly and annual deadlines.
- Customer service skills are paramount, with a desire to continually seek improvement of the service to all (internal and external) customers.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.
We’d love to see:
- A recognized Payroll qualification or a desire to study for it.
- Additional language skills
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.