First impressions can make or break a candidate's perception of a workplace. This is why our Recruitment Coordinator role is about more than scheduling interviews and hosting prospective employees -- it's about working in partnership with our Recruiters to build an extraordinary and memorable experience; a candidate-friendly journey from start to finish, and using the opportunity to introduce them to the "wow" of working at Bloomberg (that we as employees experience every single day!)
You'll be part of a close-knit and inspiring team, passionate about delivering an outstanding candidate experience. You'll ensure a seamless interview process by handling all the details, so our candidates can focus on their Bloomberg experience - and our business leaders on selecting the best possible talent into the Company.
We'll trust you to:
- Take ownership of the end to end candidate journey within your business area, partnering with your recruiter to provide a consistent, high touch experience
- Manage all interview scheduling tasks, including candidate communication, travel & expenses, ensuring SLA's are consistently met
- Be a brand ambassador for Bloomberg in every interaction
- Partner with business managers, recruiters, vendors and the wider HR team to ensure we continually focus on hiring the best talent as quickly as possible
- Take responsibility for the maintenance and data integrity of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and produce ad hoc reports as required
- Provide support to the wider recruitment team by driving operational efficiency as a subject matter expert
- Identify process efficiencies and opportunities for improving the applicant or hiring manager experience
You need to have:
- Prior experience in a Recruitment or HR coordination role ideally within the financial services sector
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to handle discussions at all levels
- Experience with MS Outlook, Word, and Excel and previous exposure to Applicant Tracking and/or Human Resource information systems
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, as well as an ability to operate with urgency and prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Passion for providing unparalleled levels of customer service
We'd love to see:
- Overview knowledge of Recruiting, HR concepts, policies and procedures
- Interest in supporting recruiter and sourcing activities for wider team
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.