Editor - London
Posted Oct 17, 2019 - Requisition No. 79055
Bloomberg News is one of the biggest financial and business news organizations in the world. We lead the way in breaking news about mergers and acquisitions, initial public offerings and other events, enabling readers, viewers and listeners to stay a step ahead of the markets.
You're a knowledgeable editor who will join us in our London bureau to develop compelling story ideas across a variety of topics. You have a strong ability to work with reporters to produce breaking news stories under deadline pressure, ensuring all are clear, comprehensive and accurate.
We'll trust you to:
- Be aware of the major news stories and trends within our coverage
- Generate and shape story ideas with a strong story-telling ability
- Edit copy for accuracy and insightful coverage
- Attract and nurture top journalistic talent
- Contribute to a range of platforms
- Communicate and collaborate with teams across the company
You need to have:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Editing experience in business and financial journalism
- An ability to edit copy under deadline pressure
- Proven success in producing outstanding copy
- Knowledge of the economy, financial markets, and business
- Experience working in a real-time news environment
Salary: Competitive salary and Benefits
Opening Date: 17th October 2019
Closing Date: 14th November 2019
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match and we'll get in touch with you to let you know next steps. In the meantime, check out http://www.bloomberg.com/europe.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.