Electronic Trading Client Support- Listed Products
Posted Dec 1, 2022 - Requisition No. 106196
Sell-side professionals strive to achieve the best execution across multiple asset classes. Bloomberg Professional service provides trading solutions and sophisticated analytics to meet these needs, all on a single platform.
Bloomberg Electronic Trading Solutions (ETS) trading platforms are supported with Enterprise solutions to provide end-to-end workflows. This way, clients can stage, monitor, trade, allocate and perform TCA on their trades directly from the Bloomberg Terminal for each asset class, while seamlessly interacting with our buy-side and sell-side Order Management Systems AIM and TOMS.
What's the role?
When you join, you will complete Bloomberg’s Analytics training programme, which is a comprehensive training covering all aspects of the financial markets: economic principles, market players and asset classes while teaching you all there is to know about the functionality and analytical tools Bloomberg has to offer. Where relevant, other asset class training will be available.
Following the completion of your training, you’ll join a team of passionate, high-performing client support professionals positioning our execution management system EMSX.
Being part of the team means you'll be providing solutions to help service our existing clients as well as on-boarding new clients. You'll need to be comfortable with building a detailed knowledge of a variety of electronic trading solutions. You will have an adaptable approach, providing outstanding customer service.
There are multiple opportunities to further your career across the department or the company, such as becoming a Subject Matter Expert within the team, or progressing into one of our Order Management or Electronic Trading Sales teams. You could go on to take up a Leadership position, or pursue a role in our Product or Implementations teams.
We will trust you to:
- Use your product knowledge and acquired client intel to build and maintain credible relationships with your clients, create clear and up-to-date documentation of client needs, and actively communicate effectively with external stakeholders.
- Keep up to date with market trends while understanding the impact on our clients is crucial. You will develop your knowledge of our products and customers' workflows, sharing and building this knowledge across your team.
- Actively generate leads and contribute to sales campaigns, prioritising product enhancement requests for our Product and Engineering teams, and providing valuable customer intelligence that drives product improvements and sales performance.
You'll need to have:
- Experience with capital markets trading systems and knowledge of current trends facing traders/trading desks directly
- A good understanding of financial markets across the Listed Products market
- Previous knowledge and experience of order management or electronic trading systems
- Ability to communicate well at all stakeholder levels (technical contacts, product managers, traders, executive team etc.)
- Attention to detail with strong analytical skills
- To be a self-starter: a proactive collaborator with strong multi-tasking and prioritisation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to assist with product testing and project management work
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services fosters innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are committed to hiring the best and brightest talent at Bloomberg and we do provide visa sponsorship for this role. However, each case is reviewed on an individual basis.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com.