Electronic Trading Solution (ETS) Account Manager
Posted Nov 17, 2021 - Requisition No. 97735
Buy-side and sell-side professionals strive to achieve the best execution across multiple asset classes. The Bloomberg Professional service provides trading solutions and sophisticated analytics to meet these needs, all on a single platform.
Bloomberg Electronic Trading Solutions (ETS) trading platforms are supported with Enterprise solutions to provide end-to-end workflows. This way, clients can stage, monitor, trade, allocate and perform TCA on their trades directly from the Bloomberg Terminal for each asset class, whilst seamlessly interacting with our buy-side and sell-side Order Management Systems AIM, TOMS and SSEOMS.
What's the role?
You’ll join a team of passionate, high-performing sales professionals positioning our suite of electronic listed trading products including EMSX, automation tools and ETF, Options and Futures RFQ, as well as our regulated multi-lateral execution venue BMTF (Bloomberg Multi-Lateral Trading Facility). You will be focused on buy-side customers, positioning our platform to attract users across a range of products is pivotal to the role, whilst providing them with the tools and market intelligence to access new markets and grow market share.
Being part of the team means you'll be providing sophisticated workflow solutions to help service both existing and new clients. So you'll need to be comfortable with building a detailed knowledge of, and developing sales tactics for, a variety of electronic trading. You will need to demonstrate that you can quickly pull together your sales strategy and effectively communicate the on-going successes and challenges around the implementation to various stakeholders.
You will have a consultative sales approach that is adaptable to all client types and will enjoy working within a mixture of sales, implementations and product development professionals. You will demonstrate a keen interest and understanding of trading workflows and functionality, regulation and compliance. You will also be an effective communicator and a good listener!
We will trust you to:
- Develop and deepen Bloomberg’s relationships across its largest and most strategic listed electronic trading client base.
- Strategically look across your coverage to determine gaps in client’s workflow to increase their usage of the terminal and marquee products
- Drive MTF revenue and execution platforms user growth.
- Proactively find and monitor at-risk users to defend the Bloomberg business
- Manage usage campaigns, both self-initiated to achieve business targets and management driven initiatives
- Develop a sound understanding of Bloomberg’s products, how they integrate with financial markets and have the ability to position our solutions appropriately
- Have initial discussions and generate leads for ET revenue generating products for the new business team
- Demonstrate a strong level of Bloomberg customer type knowledge, by understanding how that player type makes money, does their job, and utilizes technology
- Be able to demonstrate functionality and workflows of applicable Bloomberg solutions that improve a specific customer type's need
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives
- Seek out additional ways to demonstrate leadership and make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product enhancement
You'll need to have:
- Extensive listed product knowledge
- Good understanding of electronic trading workflows
- Excellent communication skills
- Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills in English
- The ability for regular travel
We’d love to see:
- Deep knowledge of listed buyside clients across London and/or Scandinavia
- Good knowledge of European listed market structure
- Fluency in one or more European language
If this sounds like you;
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/enterprise/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.