Electronic Trading Solutions (ETS) – Futures & Options Platform Sales Specialist
Posted Jun 17, 2020 - Requisition No. 83497
Electronic Trading Solutions (“ETS”) Sales unites all of Bloomberg’s cross-asset electronic trading systems into one team, delivering trading solutions and analytics to both our Buyside and Sellside clients. Our solutions are an integral part of the Bloomberg network, allowing our clients to seamlessly stage, execute, monitor, allocate and perform TCA all on one system.
In addition to capturing workflow, securing terminals, and growing our franchise market share, ETS offers many revenue-generating solutions that integrate with Bloomberg and non-Bloomberg OMS solutions, on both sides of the market.
What’s the role?
As an ETS Salesperson for Tradebook, you will be responsible for driving new business over our market leading Futures and Options platforms as well as managing and supporting existing clients to further grow our Electronic Trading franchises across all of Tradebooks solutions.
This is primarily accomplished by building deep, value-focused relationships with our clients, brokers and FCM partners, engaging with them on ways that they can grow and advance their business, by leveraging Tradebooks F&O tools and solutions.
Tradebook provides leading execution tools to help clients improve workflow and enhance execution across global Futures and Options exchanges, you will engage heads of trading, portfolio managers and business managers with a view to help them adopt our tools.
All Salespeople are expected to grow Tradebooks portfolio of clients and revenue, this is achieved by developing a deep understanding of their business, workflows and their specific electronic trading (“ET”) needs. You should look to grow business from existing clients as well as on boarding new clients to our trading platforms, you will be driving impact for Tradebook as well as other Bloomberg ETS systems and the overall Enterprise Sales departments.
As the forefront of our Bloombergs ETS client engagement, you will be expected to gather, organize and share product feedback with other internal stakeholders (ie: Product, Sales Management etc) to ensure we continue to deliver what the market requires for Bloomberg to become or remain the leading ET provider in all areas where we compete.
We will trust you to:
- Build valuable, trusted and enduring relationships with our customers with a view to growing revenue.
- Build an in-depth understanding around our clients’ workflow
- Proactively support our clients and manage potential risk across our platforms
- Collaborate with all groups within Enterprise Sales in furthering our electronic trading franchise
- Take responsibility for growing our client base through prospecting, relationship management, referrals, cross-selling and attending external events/conferences
- Provide detailed feedback to our product development teams to help us continuously improve so we can anticipate our clients’ future needs
- Make the best use of our flat corporate structure to network across various departments; relying on specific expertise to help deliver solutions to our clients
- Strategically look across your coverage to determine gaps in client’s workflow to increase their usage of the terminal and marquee products
You will need to have:
- A good understanding of the electronic trading space (the different platforms and solutions offered).
- A good understanding of FIX, OMS/EMS connectivity, STP.
- A good understanding of financial markets and the current and upcoming regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Ability to travel as and when needed.
- Be an enthusiastic team player, driven and self-motivated to grow revenue.
- Fluency in one or more European language.
- A good understanding of the Exchange Traded Derivatives Space (experience from Bank, broker or EMS/platform).
- A proven track record of building and managing a pipeline and generating new business.
- Experience of using the Bloomberg terminal.
We’d love to see:
If this sounds like you;
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.