Electronic Trading Solutions (ETS) – eFX Sales
Posted Mar 4, 2022 - Requisition No. 101164
Buy-side and sell-side professionals strive to achieve the best execution across multiple asset classes. The Bloomberg Professional service provides trading solutions and sophisticated analytics to meet these needs, all on a single platform.
Bloomberg Electronic Trading Solutions (ETS) trading platforms are supported with Enterprise solutions to provide end-to-end workflows. This way, clients can stage, monitor, trade, allocate and perform TCA on their trades from the Bloomberg Terminal for each asset class, whilst seamlessly interacting with their buy-side and sell-side Order Management Systems.
What's the role?
As a result of the continued success and growth of the ETS business we are further expanding our eFX sales team in EMEA. This role offers a fantastic opportunity to drive business across all client types by building new communities for e-trading as well as strengthen our existing relationships with key players in the markets.
As an eFX sales person you will be task to build deep, value-focused relationships with clients, and engage with them on ways they can grow and advance their business by partnering with Bloomberg for their trading, automation, and analysis needs.
You will be working closely with your colleagues across Bloomberg enterprise sales to help identify relevant prospects that we can work with across all asset classes for ETS, as well as the wider enterprise offering.
We will need to have:
- Experience selling Electronic trading Technology solutions to financial institutions
- Client facing experience with FX traders
- Established track record of both relationship management and client support.
- Knowledge of Electronic Trading, Execution Management Systems and Trading Connectivity
- Strong understanding of the impact of regulation, market structure and compliance on electronic trading
- Good understanding of the eFX vendor competitive landscape
- Familiarity of buy-side and sell-side trading workflows
- Project Management skills
- Problem solving skills and have a strong "can do" attitude
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organization
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Self-starter mentality and own the coverage region including monitoring at-risk users to defend the Bloomberg business
- The ability to travel
We’d love to see:
- Fluency in one or more European language
If this sounds like you;
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status