Electronic Trading Solutions (ETS) – eFX Sales
Posted Nov 21, 2022 - Requisition No. 111792
Buy-side and sell-side professionals strive to achieve the best execution across multiple asset classes. The Bloomberg Professional service provides trading solutions and sophisticated analytics to meet these needs, all on a single platform.
Bloomberg Electronic Trading Solutions (ETS) trading platforms are supported with Enterprise solutions to provide end-to-end workflows. This way, clients can stage, monitor, trade, allocate and perform TCA on their trades from the Bloomberg Terminal for each asset class, whilst seamlessly interacting with their buy-side and sell-side Order Management Systems.
What's the role?
As a result of the continued success and growth of the ETS business we are further growing our eFX sales team in EMEA covering sell-side liquidity providers - including some of the worlds biggest investment banks. The relationship and liquidity provided by our LP's helps our buy side sales teams to position FXGO and drives business across all client types - building new communities for e-trading as well as strengthening our existing relationships with key players in the markets.
As an eFX relationship manager in the sell-side team you will be tasked to build deep, value-focused relationships with our clients, and engage with them on ways they can grow and advance their business by partnering with Bloomberg for their trading, automation, and analysis needs.
Bloomberg Electronic Trading Solutions works closely with all our colleagues across Bloomberg Enterprise sales to help identify relevant prospects that we can work with across all asset classes for ETS, as well as the wider enterprise offering.
You'll need to have:
- Experience selling electronic trading technology solutions to financial institutions
- Client facing experience with FX traders
- Established track record of both relationship management and client support
- A deep knowledge of the foreign exchange market
- Knowledge of Electronic Trading, Execution Management Systems and Trading Connectivity
- Strong understanding of the impact of regulation, market structure and compliance on electronic trading
- Good understanding of the eFX vendor competitive landscape
- Familiarity of buy-side and sell-side trading workflows
- Project Management skills
- Problem solving skills and have a strong "can do" attitude
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organization
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Self-starter mentality and be responsible for the coverage region including monitoring at-risk users to defend the Bloomberg business
- The ability to travel
We’d love to see:
- Fluency in one or more European language
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org