Electronic Trading Solutions (ETS) - Emerging Markets Sell-side Relationship Manager
Posted Nov 10, 2023 - Requisition No. 121533
Buy-side and sell-side professionals strive to achieve the best execution across multiple asset classes. The Bloomberg Professional service provides trading solutions and sophisticated analytics to meet these needs, all on a single platform.
Bloomberg Electronic Trading Solutions (ETS) trading platforms are supported with Enterprise solutions to provide end-to-end workflows. This way, clients can stage, monitor, trade, allocate and perform TCA on their trades from the Bloomberg Terminal for each asset class, whilst seamlessly interacting with their buy-side and sell-side Order Management Systems.
What's the role?
As a result of the continued success and growth of the ETS business we are further growing our Global Emerging Market's coverage covering sell-side liquidity providers within the US, EMEA and Asia. The relationship and liquidity provided by our LP's helps our buy side sales teams to position Bloomberg's ETS platform and drives business across all client types - building new communities for e-trading as well as strengthening our existing relationships with key players in the markets.
As a key member of the global sell-side team you will be tasked to build deep, value-focused relationships with our clients, and engage with them on ways they can grow and advance their business by partnering with Bloomberg for their trading, automation, and analysis needs.
Bloomberg Electronic Trading Solutions works closely with all our colleagues across Bloomberg Enterprise sales to help identify relevant prospects that we can work with across all asset classes for ETS, as well as the wider enterprise offering.
You'll need to have:
- Experience selling electronic trading technology solutions to financial institutions
- Client facing experience within Emerging Markets
- Familiarity with Emerging Markets, specifically in the FI space including Emerging Markets and local currency denominated bonds
- Established track record of both relationship management and client support
- Knowledge of Electronic Trading, Execution Management Systems and Trading Connectivity
- Strong understanding of the impact of regulation, market structure and compliance on electronic trading
- Good understanding of the eTrading vendor competitive landscape
- Familiarity of buy-side and sell-side trading workflows
- Project Management skills
- Problem solving skills and have a strong "can do" attitude
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organization
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Self-starter mentality and be responsible for the coverage region including monitoring at-risk users to defend the Bloomberg business
- The ability to travel long haul on a regular basis to meet with clients in person
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org