Electronic Trading Solutions (ETS) Account Manager – Dubai
Posted May 7, 2019 - Requisition No. 75006
Buy-side and sell-side professionals strive to achieve the best execution across multiple asset classes. The Bloomberg Professional service provides trading solutions and sophisticated analytics to meet these needs, all on a single platform.
Bloomberg Electronic Trading Solutions (ETS) trading platforms are supported with Enterprise solutions to provide end-to-end workflows. This way, clients can stage, monitor, trade, allocate and perform TCA on their trades directly from the Bloomberg Terminal for each asset class, whilst seamlessly interacting with our buy-side and sell-side Order Management Systems AIM, TOMS and SSEOMS.
What's the role?
You’ll join a team of passionate, high performing market specialists team and be responsible for positioning our suite of electronic trading products including FXGO, EMSX and FIT (Fixed Income), as well as our regulated multi-lateral execution venue BMTF (Bloomberg Multi-Lateral Trading Facility). In the role you will be covering both our buy-side and sell-side customers in the Middle East and Africa region, positioning our platform to attract new liquidity and on-boarding new price takers across a range of products.
Being part of the market specialists team means that you’ll be providing workflow solutions to help servicing both existing and new clients. You will have a consultative sales approach that is adaptable to all client types and will be responsible for growing Bloomberg’s market share across cross-asset electronic trading within your coverage region. You will also be able to successfully pitch a complete workflow solution including Bloomberg order management systems applicable to the buyside and sellside clients.
You will also be responsible for driving the most critical product development for our electronic trading products and will closely work with product managers to ensure that we build product that is relevant and serves the needs of our customers.
We will trust you to:
- Strategically look across your coverage to determine gaps in client’s workflow to increase their usage of the terminal and marquee products
- Proactively find and monitor at-risk users to defend the Bloomberg business
- Manage usage campaigns, both self-initiated to achieve business targets and management driven initiatives
- Develop a sound understanding of Bloomberg’s products, how they integrate with financial markets and have the ability to position our solutions appropriately
- Demonstrate a strong level of Bloomberg customer type knowledge, by understanding how that player type makes money, does their job, and utilizes technology
- Be able to demonstrate functionality and workflows of applicable Bloomberg solutions that improve a specific customer type's need
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives
- Seek out additional ways to demonstrate leadership and make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product enhancement
You'll need to have:
- Extensive FX, FI and Equities product knowledge
- Good understanding of both buyside and sell-side electronic trading workflows
- An awareness of Bloomberg’s electronic trading platforms
- The ability for regular travel
- Excellent communication skills
- Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills in English
We’d love to see:
- Deep knowledge of electronic trading markets in the Middle East and Africa region
- Good knowledge of European regulatory framework impacting electronic trading industry
If this sounds like you;
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/enterprise/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.